Because by putting words in it, love seems even more beautiful.
From the first writings of Roman philosophers to contemporary literature, there is a theme that never ceases to inspire the greatest authors, that is Love. Whether funny, painful, glaring, or whimsical, these quotes all have one thing in common: they make us (even) more love.
Do not repress your emotions and let out all the emotions that you hold in you, but without getting angry (or so let off steam on a punching bag).
A nice quote can make your declaration of love even more romantic. Whether they are famous authors or simple proverbs, discover 25 beautiful love quotes for her that you would like to dedicate to her.
What is love? Something so strong but which can sometimes seem so hard to describe. So, nothing is better than using love quotes to inspire us with beautiful sentences and positive thoughts using the right words. In this blog article, I have collected over a hundred beautiful and inspirational quotes. Happy reading!?
Famous Love Quotes for her
Love is the only passion that suffers neither past nor future.– Honoré de Balzac
Madame, under your feet, in the shade, a man is there, who loves you, lost in the night who veils him, who suffers, earthworm in love with a star.– Victor Hugo
It is sweet to be loved for oneself.– Pierre de Beaumarchais
To love is not to look at each other, it is to look together in the same direction.– Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
Love does not see with the eyes, but with the soul.– William Shakespeare
Love conquers all.– Virgil
The pleasure of arguments is to make peace.– Alfred de Musset
To love is to no longer have the right to everyone’s sun. We have ours.– Marcel Jouhandeau
The greatest happiness after loving is to confess your love.– Andre Gide
Who loves well, impatiently loves.– Etienne Jodelle
May the wind which groans, the reed which breathes, that the light perfumes of your perfumed air, that all that one hears, one sees or one breathes, all says ” They loved! “.– Alphonse from Lamartine
Because, you see, I love you more every day. Today more than yesterday and much less than tomorrow.– Rosemonde Gérard
Reason and love are sworn enemies.– Pierre Corneille
For love and beauty and happiness, there is neither death nor change.– Percy Bysshe Shelley
The important thing is not to love but to give something to love.– Jean Grenier
An insensitive woman is one who has not yet seen the one she must love.– Jean De La Bruyere
Love is space and time made sensitive to the heart.– Marcel Proust
To love is to allow abuse.– Pierre Reverdy
I loved; I was to love; that’s enough for my grave.– Alphonse de Lamartine
Each of us has a royal chamber in our hearts; I have walled it up, but it is not destroyed.– Gustave Flaubert
Love is that wonderful chance that someone else still loves you when you can no longer love yourself.– Jean Guéhenno
It is the nature of love, to be forced to grow, on pain of decreasing.– Andre Gide
Man has two faces: he cannot love without loving himself.– Albert Camus
Love is always before you. Love!– André Breton
Loving is also action.– Alexis Leger
Here are fruits, flowers, leaves, and branches. And then here is my heart, which beats only for you.– Paul Verlaine
I only seek by loving the only good of loving.– Pierre Corneille
Those we love, we don’t judge them.– Jean paul Sartre
Evil is never in love.– Andre Gide
To speak of love is to make love.– Honoré de Balzac
Romantic Love Quotes for Lovers
- Last night I looked at the sky and began to give each star a reason why I love you so much. I lacked stars.
- I wish I could talk to you; I wish I could smile at you, I wish I could hug you, but most of all I wish I could kiss you.
- Your imperfections make you the perfect woman.
- Give me the time you spend, and I will spend it on making you the happiest person on the planet.
- I adore you as if you were a Saint of my religion as if following my path to the sound of your heart.
- I have written romantic novels on paper, but in my heart is my love for you, the most faithful.
- I broke an orange in half, and she just moved towards your home, looking for you, because she knows that there is my other half-orange.
- Your eyes are like two moons, and I always wanted to travel to the moon, now I understand my desire to be an astronaut.
- Can you fill me the glass of love, please? I’m thirsty to love you.
- If this square were a field and people were pink, as I love you madly, I would choose you, for being the most beautiful.
- Your name may not be Alice, but you are wonderful.
- I wouldn’t change a minute yesterday with you for a hundred years of life without you.
- I will be a thief of minutes to spend more time with you.
- With my legs I walk, with my nose I breathe, with my head I think, and with my heart, I say “I love you” with all my love.
- If one day I cannot look at you, for me it will be a dark day, because you are my only Sun, the one that illuminates me, my love.
- You are not human because humans are not perfect.
- A painter came down from the sky to paint your figure but found no color for such beauty.
- It is beautiful to contemplate the sea from the sky, but it is even more so to caress your mouth with a kiss.
- You are a beautiful landscape with which I want to delight, your eyes, the flowers, your face the meadow, and your mouth the sea.
- That whitish and bright face, those eyes that caress me looking at me, those fingers that touch me at dawn and that love that fills me inside.
- Never before has love been the same as I feel for you; It does not fit in my heart, nor this universe.
Interesting Read: 20 Heartwarming DIY gifts for Christmas for your loved onesWe are sure, you will love it!
More Love Quotes
- Life is not worth living without love. – Serge Gainsbourg
- Love is the only passion that suffers neither past nor future. – Honoré de Balzac
- To speak of love is to make love. – Honoré de Balzac
- Love is the poetry of the senses. – Honoré de Balzac
- Love is not just a feeling, it is an art too. – Honoré de Balzac
- Madame, under your feet, in the shade, a man is there, who loves you, lost in the night who veils him, who suffers, earthworm in love with a star. – Victor Hugo
- To love is to know how to say I love you without speaking. – Victor Hugo
- To love is to give to others, by a kind of creative power, a superior existence. – Victor Hugo
- What is there left of life, except having loved? – Victor Hugo
- It is sweet to be loved for yourself. – Pierre de Beaumarchais
- Love does not see with the eyes, but with the soul. – William Shakespeare
- Love is smoke made from the vapor of sighs. – William Shakespeare
- Love is a clever spirit; love is a demon; there is no other evil angel than love. – William Shakespeare
- Love triumphs over everything. – Virgile
- The pleasure of disputes is to make peace. – Alfred de Musset
- Love is everything, love, and life in the sun. Love is the big point, what does the mistress matter? What does the bottle matter as long as we get drunk! – Alfred de Musset
- Love, the scourge of the world, execrable madness. – Alfred de Musset
- To love is to no longer have everyone’s right to the sun. We have his. – Marcel Jouhandeau
- The greatest happiness after loving is to confess your love. – André Gide
- It is the essence of love, to be forced to grow, on pain of decreasing. – André Gide
- It is because you differ from me that I love you; I love in you only what differs from me. – André Gide
- Evil is never in love. – André Gide
- Who loves well, impatiently loves. – Étienne Jodelle
- May the wind which groans, the reed which breathes, that the light perfumes of your perfumed air, that all that one hears, one sees or one breathes, all says:“ They loved! ” – Alphonse from Lamartine
- I loved, I was to love; enough for my grave. – Alphonse de Lamartine
- Because, you see, every day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and much less than tomorrow. – Rosemonde Gérard
- For love and beauty and happiness, there is neither death nor change. – Percy Bysshe Shelley
- The important thing is not to love but to give something to love. – Jean Grenier
- An insensitive woman is one who has not yet seen the one she must love. – Jean De La Bruyère
- Love is space and time made sensitive to the heart. – Marcel Proust
- Each of us has a royal room in our hearts; I walled it up, but it is not destroyed. – Gustave Flaubert
- Love is this wonderful chance that someone else still loves you when you can no longer love yourself. – Jean Guéhenno
- Man has two faces: he cannot love without loving himself. – Albert Camus
- Love is always before you. Love it. – André Breton
- Loving is also an action. – Alexis Leger
- Here are fruits, flowers, leaves and branches. And then here is my heart, which beats only for you. – Paul Verlaine
- I only seek by loving the only good of loving. – Pierre Corneille
- Reason and love are sworn enemies. – Pierre Corneille
- Love is the emblem of eternity. It blurs any notion of time, erases all memories of a start, cancels any fear of an end. – Madame De Staël
- Those we love, we don’t judge them. – Jean Paul Sartre
- To love without acting is nothing. – Raoul Follereau
- Experience has shown us that to love is not to look at each other, but to look together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- You can only see well with the heart, the essential is invisible to the eyes. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- To love is not to look at each other, it is to look together in the same direction. – Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- To love is not to give up your freedom, it is to give it meaning. – Marc Lévy
- Love is ageless & it’s still emerging. – Blaise Pascal
- The life of each of us is not an attempt to love, it is the only attempt. – Pascal Quignard
- The eruption of love is like a fire that suddenly springs up in the hearth of a fireplace. Everything takes relief in its light. Love is the light of our existence. – Sister Emmanuelle
- The whole universe obeys Love. Love, love, everything else is nothing. – Jean de La Fontaine
- When the power of love prevails over the love of power, the world will know peace. – Jimi Hendrix
- There are diseases that cannot be cured with money, but with love. – Mother Teresa
- Love overcomes everything. Absolutely everything, if you know that, you know everything, and you go for it. Love is the only thing that makes you radiant, bursting with fire and flame. – Guy Gilbert
- Fear, hatred, jealousy, envy and greed disappear when love is there, because there is no room for negative and destructive forces in the presence of love. – Eileen Caddy
- The love that makes people unhappy is not true love. If your love is true, it contributes to your happiness and that of the people you love. – Denis St-Pierre
- The ability to put oneself in the shoes of others and to think about how one would act in their place is very useful if one wants to learn to love someone. – Dalaï Lama
- Nothing is small in love. Those who wait for great occasions to show their tenderness do not know how to love. – Laure Conan
- There is only one mistake and one misfortune in the world is not knowing how to love enough. – G. Bernanos
- Love is the way to use life. – Abbé Pierre
- To love is to shine with inexhaustible light. – Rainer Maria Rilke
- To love someone is to unconditionally listen to their values and needs, without prejudging. – Denis Waitley
- To love is to bring the other to their highest level. – Virginia Wolf
- When love is present, everything we do is good, everything we do is correct. – Jean Gastaldi
- Loving can only be joy and happiness, otherwise, it is not love. – Jean Gastaldi
- To love is to prefer another to yourself. – Paul Léautaud
- Infinite love: Infinite love only asks to love with nothing in return. – Zhang Xianliang
- When love wants to speak, the reason must be silent. – Jean-François Regnard
- Everything is great for those who are in love. – Chiara Lubich
- Whoever waters the plant of love in his heart, has not a single day in his life that is useless. – Umar Khayyâm
- The gift of gifts is love. Everything else: money, glory… are nothing but consolation prizes. – Claude Lelouch
- Love is above all a gift of self. – Jean Anouilh
- The love you seek everywhere is already within you. It can be mentioned by a number of people or events. But ultimately, you have to realize that you are this love. The source of all love is in you. – Gangaji
- Love feeds on patience as much as desire. – Amin Maalouf
- True heartless genius is nonsense. – Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Those who live in love live in eternity. – Emile Verhaeren
- Love is a more formidable force than any other. It is invisible, it cannot be observed or measured, but it is powerful enough to transform you in an instant and offers you more joy than any material possession. – Barbara De Angelis
- You must not long to be loved. We give love to those who, out of altruism, are interested in others more than themselves. This is why we rarely love a genius in his lifetime. – Hugh Walpole
- Love is a sacrament that must be taken on its knees. – Oscar Wilde
The eternal and unconditional love is the most beautiful feeling, so you must contact, you learn to be honest with your feelings and share what you feel. There is nothing more beautiful than a feeling.
These quotes give a lot of faith in Love than anything else. However, what do you think about long-distance romantic relationships? Explore the rest of the site as we are sure, you will find the best love quotes for a diverse form of relationships involving you. 🙂